Wednesday, November 16, 2011

good news

Well it's been awhile, yet again, since I've visited my blog-but for good reason. There's no news! Things have been very stable (knock on wood)!!! I haven't needed any medicine changes (minus stopping one). I also had the pleasure of going on vacation to GA with my in-laws.
GA was such a spiritual experience for me. Before transplant, getting dirty meant doing something which would require extra breathing. Hiking wasn't even an option. But in GA, I did it. I climbed 2/3 of Blood Mountain on the Appalchian Trail. Our cabin backed right up to it. I never realized quite how powerful and miraculous G-d was/is, until I saw His work on nature. I knew He was great and all, trust me-but something about seeing His creation of Earth was so beautiful. I become more aware of life then ever before on this trip. My life definately means more afterwards.
We also fulfilled a childhood dream of mine-going to Babyland General Hospital! I was in awe!! I love Cabbage Patch dolls so much, and they were so much a part of my identity as a child. We also went panning for gold and gems, saw waterfalls, played putt putt, and made smores. It was a great trip!!!
Things in life are going pretty right, I'm so thankful for that. I never thought being 'normal' would feel so good...but it does. I continue doing volunteer work and plan on expanding my horizons with that in the near future. I'll spill the beans on that one later! Until next time, my friend, may good health and fortune find you peacefully!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment