Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Oh bla de oh bla da...

So I'm starting to get on the upswing again. Health is pretty good-minus I'm tired 24/7...truly exhausted. But I fight it of course. I need to stay active (after all, a body in motion stays in motion). I've been battling the buldge lately too. It stinks, but apparently gaining weight is an accessory earned after transplant. I'm the largest I've ever been, and I swear the largest I'll ever get too! But I'm sort of working on it. Not tremendously, because I get discourged and give up..but there is some trying in there.
Jon and I are doing great-lately we've been super close...don't know if its because he is wokring such long hours or because our anniversary is coming up or what. But I've never been happier to have him by my side. We don't spend a lot of time together, so when we do-its valued.
The kids (i.e-3 dogs) are doing good too. Henry is going to try and start Therapy Dog classes in Septemeber. We are all hoping he works out, he is so much my shadow I worry he won't share himself with anyone else. LOL
Good news though! My BFF growing up is expecting a baby girl in December! With all those who've gotten pregnant that I know, this one makes my age feel so....real. I'm in that group where now we all have young families. My dogs make me happy for now, and one day, maybe soon-I'll be blessed with having a child to adopt. Again, if not-I love my pooches. I just hope nothing but the best of luck to A and her baby~so very happy.
Well I have a doc appointment in September, so if nothing to thrilling happens until then, I probably won't write. If I vented/shared everything I'd have my audience snoozing. Enjoy your life and breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment